Paradise.Is.Back
If you are new, please register on our forums and click ME for client download
Click me to vote on RuneLocus! Vote 5 times for a lamp! 99 in selected skill!
new signature -hopefully better than last- 2lx9qj8

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paradise.Is.Back
If you are new, please register on our forums and click ME for client download
Click me to vote on RuneLocus! Vote 5 times for a lamp! 99 in selected skill!
new signature -hopefully better than last- 2lx9qj8
Paradise.Is.Back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new signature -hopefully better than last-

Go down

new signature -hopefully better than last- Empty new signature -hopefully better than last-

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 am

new signature -hopefully better than last- Yu

is this one better than the last?

Back to top Go down

new signature -hopefully better than last- Empty Re: new signature -hopefully better than last-

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 am

heres the sig with no border

new signature -hopefully better than last- O

Back to top Go down

new signature -hopefully better than last- Empty Re: new signature -hopefully better than last-

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:31 am

Next time edit your post. I like the one without the border btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 am

so this on is good? :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:39 am

Well idk all the details of GFX, like I know NOTHING about it but from my perspective it looks nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyluur Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 am

L E T H A L wrote:

9] Do NOT double post, have something to add? Just edit your old post that you made.

Please read the forum rules.

Tyluur
Owner

ING: : Tyluur
CR: : TehLeetOne
Have you voted? : Yes Referral : I'm the owner...

http://www.paradisepwns.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 am

its ok, maybe put the name under him or above him, and blur it alot more

Back to top Go down

new signature -hopefully better than last- Empty sorry

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:08 am

sorry it wont let me edit my posts it logsme out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 am

cant really put the name above him sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 am

are you the same crocket982 from this server?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 am

yes sir i am, why do you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 am

your the co owner to that one guy who cant answer for shit. I'm glad i left that server because the forums suck ass and the community sucks aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 am

this is off topic sir Wink plus thats why i dont play it much of course, and i didnt try much on forums took like 10 mins i believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:27 am

crocket982 wrote:this is off topic sir Wink plus thats why i dont play it much of course, and i didnt try much on forums took like 10 mins i believe.

Such a nice thing for the co owner and forum owner to do to such a server. Let it rot to the ground and start over new on another server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 am

the owner doesnt reallycare we have staff to watch the server plus im on it still. now sir lets try to be mature and stop fighting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 am

crocket982 wrote:the owner doesnt reallycare we have staff to watch the server plus im on it still. now sir lets try to be mature and stop fighting?

Fighting lol cmon now man. I'm not a sir in the first place and if i was fighting i would of written an essay on this topic flaming everyone from my neighbors to the color of my font.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:46 am

Crocket, please stop double posting. If you want to post twice, wait for someone else to post or edit it.
Rule 9
Read Them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:34 am

read up before all this sir. it wont let me edit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 am

crocket982 wrote:new signature -hopefully better than last- Yu

is this one better than the last?

Colours are all wrong my friend, Put it into perspetive.

MW2 Character, flying through space? Doesn't work, a desert/woodland backdrop would of worked better, Make the border a Khaki (MW2 guys suit colour) to match the surroundings.

I'll make one tomorrow to show you what i mean, For now, i need some sleep, I'm half drooping on the keyboard pigs can fly lolwut?

Simple stuff like that will take you far my friend, Good attempt though!

J.

santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 am

ok james thanks for the tips Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down